Amanda over at The Life and Times of a “New” New Yorker tagged me to do a meme. It looked like fun, so I thought I’d participate.
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
I don’t know if I’m intersting enough to come up with six, but here we go:
1. I really don’t like to re-read most books. Of course, there are a special few that don’t fit here, but I won’t re-read most books, even if I barely remember what it was about. If I have an inkling I’ve read it, I put it away.
2. I constantly check my email during the week. I don’t even have that many people I email with, but I’m obsessed with checking it. However, on the weekends, I often forget to even think about it.
3. I read instead of cleaning my house.
4. I used to live for summer, now I can’t wait until September!
5. I’ve actually started making plans based on how much gas it will take to get there and back.
6. I used to watch TV hours and hours a day. Now, I can hardly stand it. There’s nothing on!! (unless you count Hannah Montana, which I am a fan).
Well, that’s it. Reading back on these, I’m definitely getting old.
Tag, you’re it:
1. Katherine at A Girl Walks Into a Bookstore
2. Heather at Book Addiction
3. Fuzzycricket (I know I just tagged you with the classics meme, but I’d be interested in your answers to this one, too).
4. Arleigh at Historical Fiction
5. Julie P. at Booking Mama
6. Anna at Diary of An Eccentric
Okay, ladies, I look forward to your lists!