I am honored to be nominated as a brillant weblog. It’s nice to know that people at the blogs I enjoy are also enjoying my blog. I haven’t been at it long, but I’ve been enjoying it. So Journey Through Reading, thanks for the “award.”
Here are the guidelines outlined: Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
There are so many blogs out there, it’s hard to decide. But, here are seven blogs that I enjoy reading:
— she writes about books and her family. I enjoy reading about both.
2. Stephanie at The Written Word
— Stephanie got me started in blogging and I truly enjoy reading her reviews (plus, we seem to have a similar taste in books, except for maybe Baby Proof
by Emily Giffin).
3. Julie P. at Booking Mama
— I get so many books for my TBR list from Booking Mama. I love her reviews.
5. Heatherlo at Book Addiction
— I get so many ideas for new reads here, too.
6. Lisamm at Books on the Brain
— Another favorite. I especially enjoyed her series about book clubs.
I have many others I enjoy, but I find myself frequenting these the most. Thanks for the great blogs ladies.